In my role as Love and Relationship Expert on Kasamba, I deal with every relationship issue that you can imagine. Some of the questions I hear are unusual, but others come up quite frequently.
Something that I encounter quite often is when someone wants to know if they should remain in a relationship, or leave. Figuring out when to leave a relationship can be very challenging and a painful decision.
The first thing that I point out to the client, is that my role here is to shine a light on your path, not choose it for you. You have choices, options and free will. You grow, evolve and learn important lessons, by living with the consequences of the choices that YOU make.
However, what I can do, is use my gifts as a psychic, life coach and Tarot reader to help you to understand what is happening, why things are difficult, and what you can do to improve your situation. The information that I give you can also help you to make your own decision regarding your relationship.
In general, I have found that lack of self love, and lack of solid boundaries are often at the root of relationship dysfunction.
If you find yourself at the stage where you are considering the viability of your relationship, take some time to consider the following 7 ways to know if you should leave a relationship:
1. A healthy relationship is not issue free, but it does need two people who are willing to communicate and resolve issues as they arise. Silence, ghosting, blame throwing and a refusal to address what is happening will not resolve anything.
2. It is important that you are both on the same path. If you are attached to the outcome, and your love interest is seeking a casual interaction, you could waste a lot of time pursuing something that is NOT being offered. A long term commitment is only attainable if you both want it.
3. Actions speak louder than words. When someone says all the right things, it it very easy to hang in there and wait for these dreams and promises to materialise. Pay close attention to what this person is doing. Do their actions match what they are telling you?
4. SLOW DOWN! The first three to six months of any new interaction is not the time to get overly attached. It’s the time to have fun and get to know one another. You may feel an instant attraction and a bond, but it is based on the very limited amount that you know about one another, not on the whole package.
5. Never wait for someone to change. Love is about accepting others for who they are, not who you want them to be. When someone does not want the same things as you, it does not mean they are wrong or that they need to be different to make you happy. If you cannot love them for who they are, then this is not about love.
6. Know your own worth. If you accept poor behaviour you are sending a message that it’s ok. It is important to set boundaries and to enforce those boundaries when necessary.
7. Never allow the fear of being alone to trap you in a bad relationship. Being a martyr to someone else’s dysfunction is NOT better than being alone!
Every relationship is unique and psychic insights and spiritual tools like Tarot cards can help you get personalized advice and a better understanding of what the best decision for you is. An experienced, professional love psychic can provide valuable guidance during relationship difficulties. Get answers today with an online psychic reading.